We have already noticed the arrival of incipient heat on our coasts, and the desire to enjoy them grows over the days. Fortunately, the Mediterranean continues where we left off. We are making plans for when these strange days are over and the best thing we can think of is to move living on the coast. We wish we had sea views these days!
Does that sound good to you too? Then, you need to know Benidorm Beach! Because the good life includes sea, light and your place in Spain. ☀
Benidorm: the capital of the Costa Blanca
Who has not heard of Benidorm? Known for decades for its unrivaled hotel infrastructures and for being an ideal destination to enjoy the sun and the beach, Benidorm has been transformed in recent years to offer a most exclusive experience to everyone who visits or lives in it.
Benidorm is not only beaches and good temperatures, but a wide range of leisure activities with discos, casinos, bars and pubs. And much more, because Benidorm has also become an ideal destination for mountain routes lovers and spectacular views from the top of the hills. The Sierra Helada natural park is the best example.
Step by step, Benidorm is gaining the gastronomic fame it deserved. Not surprisingly, it is in a privileged area to enjoy the best raw materials of the Mediterranean diet. Visit Bar Mal Pas or La Falúa for rice and fish you will remember all your life, and Rice for a unique location.
The rest, we leave you to discover for yourself. The Costa Blanca is full of nearby paradises. Are you up to visit them when everything is fine? 🏖
Visiting it is great. Living on the coast, is a luxury.
Benidorm Beach: seeing the sea every day
Who wouldn’t want to live in front of the sea here?
The places we choose in Sonneil are full of vitality. They are optimistic spaces, open to multiple possibilities. Homes where you can design your new life in your own way, whatever it may be. Of course: the sound of the waves is common to all. 🌊 The homes with views of the Mediterranean Sea in Benidorm Beach are perfect for that.
Bright homes and sea breeze
We could dedicate an entire blog to the homes of Benidorm Beach, but we have chosen the five main reasons why we are obsessed with this promotion. What do you think?
- A coffee with sea views. Audrey Hepburn had breakfast while admiring Tiffany’s diamonds… in Benidorm Beach, you will admire the Mediterranean, instead. The second option is much better, right? The views of the Mediterranean will make the terrace your favorite place. They are up to 70 square meters. Lots of space to look at the blue horizon.
- The sun, forever. We enjoy more than 300 sunny days a year on the Costa Blanca. That’s what living in front of the sea is like. Homes are designed to let the light in, and it reaches every corner. Some homes have a private solarium on the deck, with a hydromassage bath, Jacuzzi type and a shower with hot and cold water. Be aware: hours will fly by.
- What’s the plan for today? Paddle tennis or spa? Benidorm Beach is not just your home. It will be difficult for you to choose between all the options in the common areas. Spa with heated pool, outdoor pool for adults and children, children’s play area, two jacuzzis, two paddle tennis courts, gym, chillout area, multi-sports court, petanque court, running circuit … yes, you will need a schedule to organize your free time! Although, the option we like the most is to relax and read under the shade of the palm trees.
- Family? Investment? There is a Benidorm Beach for everyone. Each of us need a different kind of home, adapted to our needs and future plans. In Benidorm Beach there are great homes for families, for couples looking for a sunny life or for investors who want to make the purchase profitable. There are 196 homes with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms to choose from. And all the details are designed for your comfort. Air conditioning by ducts, double-glazed windows, kitchen furnished and equipped with electrical appliances, furnished bathrooms, parking space and storage room … so you only have to worry about getting vitamin D!
- There is only one Benidorm. The city of Benidorm is famous worldwide. There must be a reason, don’t you think? Living in the capital of the Costa Blanca is a privilege. You will be 10 minutes walk from the Poniente Beach, you will be able to test your drive in the Sierra Cortina golf course, try international cuisine in the more than 400 restaurants and cafes in the city, discover villages with wonderful beaches… You will enjoy tranquility even in the most touristic months, but at the same time you will be close to the leisure area. Benidorm is fun, tranquility, nature and culture. We do not ask for more.
Benidorm Beach is already under construction. We are looking forward to yours experiencing what it is like to live on the coast for yourself. If that sounds good to you, imagine being there!
We can already see you enjoying the sunlight coming through the windows and the terraces with views of the Mediterranean.
We know that, at the moment, you cannot visit Benidorm Beach in person. But at Sonneil we want to make your life easier. Visit the Benidorm Beach website and contact us to have all the information you need.
Because the good life is waiting for you. And at Sonneil we want to help you live it.