We hold your new home SONN-013747-60 for you
You feel like this is the right one and don't want to miss it until you come to Spain? Reserve it now, we will hold it for you until you visit us.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF THE TEMPORARY PROPERTY RESERVATION SERVICE
- The purpose of this document is to define the Specific Conditions of the temporary reservation service of the property selected by the client on Sonneil's website (www.sonneil.com).
- The acceptance of these Terms and Conditions implies the acceptance of the Legal Notice of the website, which includes the Privacy and Cookies Policy. These documents constitute the general terms and conditions that shall govern the relationship between the customer and Sonneil.
- Through its website, Sonneil offers customers real estate properties for sale. For contracting this service, customers must select a property of their interest, and request that Sonneil puts it on hold, for the price and under the conditions specified on the website and for a maximum period of up to ten (30) calendar days from the reserve date. Once the service has been contracted, Sonneil shall contact the property owner and, if they agree, Sonneil shall put the property on hold, so that the property no longer appears as available on the website and no other potential buyers are able to visit the property or make any offers during the specified time period.
- As a sign of real interest in the selected property and for the temporary reservation service, the customer pays Sonneil the amount of 600 euros (VAT included). The amount paid shall be refunded to the customer's designated account, once the corresponding preliminary sales contract has been signed, or at the customer's request after visiting our sales office. Also, in the event that the property owner does not approve the reservation of the property, the amount paid shall be refunded to the customer's account.
- Within a maximum period of ten (30) calendar days from the reserve date, having approved the reservation of the property, the customer shall sign the corresponding preliminary sales contract of the property under the terms and conditions agreed at the time of approval. Otherwise, the amount paid by the customer shall be refunded and the aforementioned reservation shall be cancelled, making the property available again on the website to any interested party. Therefore, this document does not grant any reservation rights over the property unless the owner has communicated the approval and the relevant preliminary sales contract has been signed.
- Sonneil has the right to terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without the need for cause or prior notice, the property reservation service, in which case the amount paid by the customer shall be refunded.
- Sonneil's maximum liability is limited to the amount paid by the customer for this service. Under no circumstances shall Sonneil be liable for any other type of damage, whether effective, indirect, or of any other type, nor for any loss of profit that the customer may have suffered.