We are looking forward to playing golf again as soon as we can! Green grass, good weather, friends, coastal breeze… We feel like it so much that we are even thinking about moving and living on a golf course on the Costa del Sol!
Does that sound good to you too? Then, you need to know Doral Golf Residences in Estepona! Because the good life includes golf, light and your place in Spain. ☀
Estepona: culture, history, sea and golf
Estepona has nothing more and nothing less than 16 kilometers of pedestrian streets and 21 kilometers of coastline. Choose between large beaches or small hidden coves. Estepona’s waters are famous for their excellent state of conservation. Also, walking it is a pleasure. The restoration of the town has turned it into a collage of bougainvilleas, pots and white facades. Our favorite area is Calle Sevilla, with the tower of the Nuestra Señora de los Remedios church in the background.
If you can’t stand still for long, know that hiking trails through the natural areas of Estepona are extraordinary. You can do them on foot, by bicycle or even on horseback. You have more than 174 kilometers of natural enclaves to choose from. Estepona’s history is a mix of Phoenicians, Romans and Arabs. This mixture of cultures continues to this day and can be seen, for instance, in the Muslim watchtowers on the coast.
In addition, if you like sports, in Estepona you can practice from water disciplines such as windsurfing, surfing, sailing … to, of course, the ubiquitous golf. Look at all the golf courses on the Costa del Sol, the paradise for golfers all year round!
The Costa del Sol is full of nearby paradises like Estepona. Are you up to visiting them when everything is fine? 🏖
Visiting the coast is great. Living on it is a luxury.
A golf course on the Costa del Sol just for you
Who would not want to live here?
The places we choose are full of vitality. They are optimistic spaces, close, and open to multiple possibilities. Homes that you can design and live your own way, whatever it may be. Of course: nature and good weather are common to all. ☀ Doral Golf homes are perfect for all that.
Homes for the light; homes for you
We could write an entire blog about Doral Golf homes, but we have chosen the five main reasons why we are obsessed with this development. What do you think?:
- Of course, golf. Do you want to play golf as badly as we do? A golf course on the Costa del Sol is the best place to do it! This part of Malaga has the best golf clubs in the world. What better than playing right next to your home?! Doral Golf Residences’ homes are in the heart of Estepona Golf, known for its well presented and wide fairways. Its greens are the envy of the other courses on the coast. Toast, coffee and let’s play! Also, the golf courses of Valle Romano, Doña Julia and Finca Cortesin are 10 minutes away by car. Be aware, Tiger.
- Green, green, green. If there is something that characterizes Doral Golf Residences it is the surroundings and the views. We love nature and that is why we want you to live surrounded by it. At Doral Golf, outdoor spaces are the main characters. The good weather on the Costa del Sol deserves it! Here, the interior-exterior connection is sought with large windows to make the most of natural light. The landscaped areas are perfect for your morning or evening walks. Breathing the air in this area of Estepona should be prescribed by doctors!
- What home do you need? We know that everyone needs a different type of home, adapted to their needs and future plans. Therefore, the Doral Golf Residences homes are designed to give you what you are looking for. Independence, family life, a relaxed retirement… There are 79 homes with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms to choose from. All the houses have spacious rest rooms, as well as a kitchen furnished and equipped with a telescopic hood, oven, microwave and ceramic hob and built with the highest quality materials. Individual hot and cold air conditioning system, fitted wardrobes, double glazing, armored access door… Everything is designed for you to live the life you are looking for.
- Just relax. You deserve it. We all get stressed sometimes. But coping with stress by swimming in the pool or taking a nap in the solarium sounds pretty good, right? The garden areas and the communal pool overlooking the golf course are the perfect place to forget about problems, even for a little while.
- Costa del Sol is your place. Malaga coast is known worldwide for its quality of life, its more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the small paradises that make it up. Can you imagine living here? In addition to golf days, very close to your home you can enjoy beaches and coves for all tastes: Arroyo Baquero Beach, Bahía Dorada Beach and La Galera Beach. And why not? Visit areas that seem like something out of a painting, white villages like Frigiliana, the impressive Malaga… all accompanied by an irresistible gastronomy based on fish and vegetables. We will never get tire of Malaga espetos (fresh sardines, skewered and cooked over a pit of coals).
The works at Doral Golf will start soon and we’d love for you to experience life on Costa del Sol for yourself!
We can already see you enjoying the sunlight coming through the windows and the terraces overlooking the golf course.
If you feel like it, you can visit us in our sales office. Likewise, at Sonneil we want to make your life easier, so you can visit the Doral Golf website and contact us to have all the information you need.
Because the good life is waiting for you. And at Sonneil we want to help you live it.