The return to normality is gradually happening, and we are looking forward to playing some golf again as soon as we can. Green grass, good weather, friends, the breeze from the coast… We are so eager that we want to move and live on a golf course in the Costa del Sol!
Does that sound good to you too? Then, you need to know Doral Golf Residences in Estepona! Because the good life includes golfing, sunlight and your own place in Spain. ☀
Estepona: culture, history, sea and golf
Estepona has no less than16 kilometres of pedestrian streets and 21 kilometres of coastline. You can choose between long beaches or small hidden coves. Estepona’s bathing areas are popular for their excellent state of conservation. Walking around them is also a pleasure. The town’s renovation has turned it into a collageof bougainvilleas, flower pots and white facades. Our favourite area is Calle Sevilla, which has the tower of the Nuestra Señora de los Remedios church in the background.
If you like to get around, you should know that the hiking trails winding through the natural areas of Estepona are extraordinary. You can go on foot, by bike, or even on horseback. You have over 174 kilometres of natural surroundings to choose from. The Phoenicians, the Romans and the Arabs are part of the history of Estepona. This interweaving of cultures continues to this day and is reflected, for instance, in the Muslim watchtowers on the coast.
In addition, if you like sports, in Estepona you can practice all kinds of activities, from water sports, such as wind-surfing, surfing and sailing, to playing in the ubiquitous golf courses. Take a look at all the golf courses on the Costa del Sol, the paradise for golfers all year round!
The Costa del Sol is full of earthly paradises like Estepona. Are you up to visiting them when everything is fine? 🏖
Visiting the coast is great. Living there is a privilege.
A golf course on the Costa del Sol just for you
Who would not want to live here?
The places we choose at Sonneil are full of vitality. They are optimistic, accessible, and give rise to multiple possibilities. Homes that you can design and enjoy in your own way, shaping your new life, whatever it may be. Bear in mind that nature and good weather are shared with everyone. ☀ Doral Golf homes are perfect for this combination.
Homes for light; homes for you
We could dedicate an entire blog to Doral Golf homes, but we have chosen the top five reasons why we are obsessed with this development. So what do you think?
- Obviously, golf. Do you want to golf as much as we do? The Costa del Sol has the best golf clubs in the world. What’s better than getting back to the course right next to home? Doral Golf Residences are in the heart of Estepona Golf, known for its well presented and wide fairways. Its greens are the envy of the other courses on the coast. A piece of toast, a cup of coffee and off you go! As if that were not enough, the golf courses of Valle Romano, Doña Julia and Finca Cortesin are a ten minute drive away. You better start praying, Tiger.
- Green, green, green. If something characterizes Doral Golf Residences is the surroundings and the views. We love nature and that is why we want you to live surrounded by it. At Doral Golf, outdoor spaces are the protagonists. The good weather on the Costa del Sol deserves it! Here, we look for the indoor-outdoor connection, with large windows in the homes to make the most of natural light. The garden areas are perfect for your morning or evening walks, always surrounded by vegetation. Breathing the air in this area of Estepona should be prescribed by doctors!
- What home do you need? We know that everyone needs a different type of home, adapted to their needs and future plans. Therefore, the Doral Golf Residences homes are designed to give you what you are looking for. Independence, family life, a relaxed retirement… There are 79 homes with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms to choose from. All the houses have spacious rest rooms, as well as a kitchen furnished and equipped with a telescopic hood, oven, microwave and ceramic hob and built with the highest quality materials. Individual hot and cold air conditioning system, fitted wardrobes, double glazing, armored access door… Everything has been designed to give you the life you are looking for.
- Just relax. You deserve it. We all get stressed out sometimes. But coping with stress by swimming in the pool or taking a nap in the solarium sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? The garden areas and the communal swimming pool overlooking the golf course are the perfect place to forget about any problems, even if is just for a little while.
- Costa del Sol is your place. The coast of Malaga is internationally known for its quality of life, its more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the small paradises that make it up. Can you imagine living here? In addition to the days spent golfing, you can enjoy beaches and coves for all tastes very close to your home: Arroyo Baquero Beach, Bahía Dorada Beach and La Galera Beach. But why not visiting places that seem to have been taken out of a painting? White villages like Frigiliana, the impressive Malaga… all accompanied by an irresistible gastronomy based on fish and vegetables. We will never get tired of Malaga espetos (fresh sardines, skewered and cooked over a pit of coals).
The works at Doral Golf will start soon and we’d love for you to experience life on Costa del Sol for yourself!
We can already see you enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows and the terraces overlooking the golf course.
If you feel like it, you can visit us in our sales office. Likewise, at Sonneil we want to make your life easier, so you can visit the Doral Golf website and contact us to have all the information you need.
Because the good life is waiting for you. And at Sonneil we want to help you live it.