We are so looKing forward to enjoying the Mediterranean again…! Breathing the sea breeze, more than 300 sunny days a year, listening to the sound of the waves and the mountains… We are already making plans to return as soon as we can, and what better way to do it than moving to Altea?
Does that sound good to you too? Then, you must check out Solmarina homes in Altea Hills! Because the good life includes sea, sunlight and your place in Spain. ☀
Altea: Alicante’s gem
Living in Altea is a luxury. Stranded on the rock, this small town stands the test of time. Altea always has its place in the lists of the most beautiful towns in Spain, and its charm lies in its white facades and the way houses rise in front of the sea.
Altea is full of magic. Let yourself go and stroll up and down the cobbled streets of the old town, full of flowers and picturesque corners. Altea has a bohemian character that can be seen in its flea markets and craft shops.
Its beaches are not overcrowded and are ideal for relaxation and disconnection. And natural landscapes such as the Sierra de Bernia or the Sierra Helada Natural Park are the perfect option for hiking lovers. To build up energy, what better than going for a rice with beans and local octopus.
Altea is a small place, but you will be amazed at what it has to offer. 🏖
Solmarina in Altea Hills: sea and mountains at home
These are Solmarina homes in Altea Hills, one of the most special areas of Altea, surrounded by nature and well-being.
- Any description of the views from Solmarina falls short. This is why it is the most exclusive area in the bay of Altea. On one side, the sea. On the other, the mountains. The views will make the terrace your favorite place. They are up to 53 square meters. Be careful, you run the risk of getting obsessed!
- Exclusivity also means comfort. At Solmarina, you have both. Homes stand out for their excellent constructive qualities and their careful care in the finishes. In addition, bathrooms are equiped and the kitchen is furnished with low cabinets and upper shelves, quartz worktop, ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood and taps. There is also a ducted air conditioning installation. And all the homes here have a garage and storage room. As you can see, worries are les when living in Sol Marina.
- We know that everyone needs a different kind of home, adapted to their needs and future plans. SolMarina complex consists of five blocks and you can choose between 25 homes -some of them on two floors- with 2 and 3 bedrooms, to live the life you are looking for. As a family, as a couple, a relaxed retirement… And for moments of rest, what better than the landscaped common areas and swimming pools for adults and children. Mondays are more bearable this way!
- Why choosing, when you can have it all? At Solmarina, relax and fun go hand in hand. Altea Hills is the ideal place to breathe pure mountain air and get surrounded with greenery. And if you feel like moving, you will be on the beach in a few minutes, or in the Campomanes marina or the Altea Golf course… or having a good time in any of the local entertainment and dining establishments. Valencia and Alicante are about 100 kilometers away. Try and get on the road to be amazed by the landscapes of this part of the Mediterranean.
- Do you know the best part? Solmarina homes are already built, so everything is ready to receive you. Forget about waiting. The keys to a new life are already looking for an owner!
When it comes to starting a new stage in your life, what better tan doing it in a luxury home in the bay of Altea?
We are looking forward for you to experiencing for yourself what it is like to live in the middle of nature on the Costa Blanca.
We can already see you enjoying the sunlight coming through the windows and the terraces with sea views.
If you feel like it, you can visit us in our sales office. Likewise, at Sonneil we want to make your life easier, so you can learn more by visiting our website and contacting us to have all the information you need.
Because the good life is waiting for you. And at Sonneil we want to help you live it.