We’re bringing good news today: the Mediterranean continues where we left off. And it’s waiting for us to enjoy it again! We can’t think of a better way to do it than living by the sea side, breathing the sea breeze and getting vitamins from the sun.
Does living in front of the sea sound good to you? If so, you need to know San Juan Beach! Because the good life includes sea, light and your place in Spain. ☀
Playa de San Juan: where Alicante bathes
Playa de San Juan is the beach of Alicante par excellence. It is where the people of Alicante escape to disconnect from the city, where friends gather around a few towels, where the beach bars are an excuse to look at the horizon.
Spend time walking along the shore, an 80-meter strip of sand, practice sports such as windsurfing, beach volleyball, paddle-surfing, kayaking … and then delight yourself with the Casa Julio rice, the horchata of La Ibense or the Petimetre bluefin tuna tartar. Then, walk the kilometer-long promenade to burn calories and smell the Mediterranean salt.
The Costa Blanca is full of nearby paradises like Denia. Are you up to discovering them when everything is fine? 🏖
Visiting the coast is great. Live it, a luxury.
San Juan Beach: hello, Mediterranean
Who wouldn’t want to live in front of the sea here?
The places we choose in Sonneil are full of vitality. They are optimistic spaces, open to multiple possibilities. Homes where you can design your new life in your own way, whatever it may be. Of course: the sound of the waves is common to all. 🌊 The homes with views of the Mediterranean Sea in San Juan Beach are perfect for that.
Homes smelling of salt
We could dedicate an entire blog to living by the sea in San Juan Beach homes, but we have chosen the five reasons why we are obsessed with this promotion. What do you think?
- Your neighbor: the sea. Wake up and feel the breeze and the sound of the tide. The panoramic views give you a good morning. A quick coffee, a short walk and, let’s swin in the sea! The shore is only 300 meters away. Who said luxury was having diamonds? Not at all. Luxury is living by the sea!
- Light, light, light. On the Costa Blanca we have more than 300 sunny days a year. That’s what living in front of the sea is like. Homes are designed to let the light in, and it reaches every corner. The spaces are wide and all the houses have terraces from 11 m2 to 36 m2.
- Afternoons in the garden, mornings at the pool. Taking in the fresh air at San Juan Beach is a luxury. We would spend endless afternoons in the common gardens, reading and relaxing in the shade of the trees and palm trees. Or cooling off in the pool and playing with the kids at the Kids’ club. Also, releasing stress in the jacuzzi and having a good time in the bar area. Or on the paddle tennis court, the gym, the multipurpose room… Boredom does not exist here.
- Comfort for every need. Each of us need a different kind of house. San Juan Beach has them all: it consists of 2 blocks of 104 homes with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms and 12 duplex penthouses with solarium. And all the details are designed for your comfort. Air conditioning, underfloor heating / cooling, home automation installation, kitchen furnished and equipped with appliances, furnished bathrooms … so you only have to worry about getting vitamin D!
- This is our place. Because it is 3 minutes from the beach and surrounded by green areas, because you can pick up your children from school, play golf on Sundays, go shopping in Alicante -and discover towns with wonderful beaches-… San Juan is fun, sport, tranquility, nature and culture. We do not ask for more.
San Juan Beach will soon come true, and we’d love for you to experience Mediterranean life for yourself in this small paradise.
We can already see you enjoying the sunlight coming through the windows and the terraces with views of the Mediterranean.
We know that, at the moment, you cannot visit San Juan Beach in person. But at Sonneil we want to make your life easier. Visit San Juan Beach website and contact us to have all the information you need.
Because the good life is waiting for you. And at Sonneil we want to help you live it.